Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09621 USD / NOK
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 20% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,700 in Maui you would need to make just about $6,147 (kr 63,886) in Kristiansand.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Imphal costs ₨35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 8,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (about 3 hours ago)