Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23097 USD / MYR
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 57% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,200 in Maui you would need to make just about $3,105 (RM13,442) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Riverside, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)