Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.24236 USD / MYR
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 55% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,600 in Maui you would need to make just about $3,861 (RM15,929) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $610 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 9,000 (37 minutes ago)