Cost of living in Konya, Turkey vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 139 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15199 USD / TRY
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 78% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,100 in Maui you would need to make just about $1,803 (11,861TL) in Konya.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guntur costs ₨2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 10,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)