Cost of living in Kingston, Canada vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.815 USD / CAD
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 28% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,600 in Maui you would need to make just about $5,509 (C$6,758) in Kingston.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 1,000元 (about 3 hours ago)