Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00167 USD / XAF
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 12% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,900 in Maui you would need to make just about $6,957 (4,175,193 Franc) in Kayes.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩1,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$180,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guatemala City costs Q32 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 5 hours ago)