Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00184 USD / XAF
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 9% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,800 in Maui you would need to make just about $7,066 (3,848,421 Franc) in Kayes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 3 hours ago)