Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Maui, United States
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01808 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is 38% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,100 in Maui you would need to make just about $4,375 (242,024 Pound) in Kassala.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Jose, California costs $1.48 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corunna costs €900 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 4,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)