Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04065 USD / CZK
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 58% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,900 in Maui you would need to make just about $3,343 (82,232 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$87 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 91,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥45,000 (about 1 hour ago)