Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03514 USD / TWD
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 41% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,500 in Maui you would need to make just about $4,400 (125,201 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)