Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00026 USD / UGX
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 57% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,300 in Maui you would need to make just about $3,602 (13,604,738 Shilling) in Kampala.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yerevan costs 1,000Dram (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Semarang costs Rp 600,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 35,000 (about 3 hours ago)