Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04508 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 69% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,000 in Maui you would need to make just about $2,455 (54,462 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (44 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Paris costs €2.23 (about 4 hours ago)