Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23002 USD / MYR
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 55% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,200 in Maui you would need to make just about $3,243 (RM14,100) in Johor Bahru.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benoni costs R 120 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dubai costs Dirham 24 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Plata costs ARS $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhiwandi costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)