Cost of living in Iquique, Chile vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00142 USD / CLP
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 49% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,400 in Maui you would need to make just about $3,742 (CH$2,630,020) in Iquique.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)