Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,292 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 43% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,800 in Maui you would need to make just about $4,478 (4,478 CUC) in Havana.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bergen costs kr 800 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$259 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 120 (about 3 hours ago)