Cost of living in Hangzhou, China vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14136 USD / CNY
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 51% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,900 in Maui you would need to make just about $3,364 (23,797元) in Hangzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangkok costs 700 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 20元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mathura costs ₨300 (about 4 hours ago)