Cost of living in Guelph, Canada vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.706 USD / CAD
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 37% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,800 in Maui you would need to make just about $4,901 (C$6,943) in Guelph.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$20 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 4,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 2 hours ago)