Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14152 USD / CNY
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 49% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,000 in Maui you would need to make just about $3,579 (25,287元) in Guangzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udaipur costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bloemfontein costs R 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in La Serena costs CH$2,188 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 5 hours ago)