Cost of living in Gijón, Spain vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.085 USD / EUR
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 44% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,200 in Maui you would need to make just about $4,037 (€3,721) in Gijón.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $32 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 5 hours ago)