Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01969 USD / PHP
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 50% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,100 in Maui you would need to make just about $3,555 (Php180,525) in General Santos City.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $807 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 4,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥130,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kraków costs 2.00 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 2,900 zł (about 3 hours ago)