Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.35772 USD / TND
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 79% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,000 in Maui you would need to make just about $1,683 (4,705 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)