Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.34429 USD / TND
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 81% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,200 in Maui you would need to make just about $1,583 (4,597 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Utrecht costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nottingham costs £23,895 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Ana, California costs $22,000 (about 4 hours ago)