Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 199 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03563 USD / UAH
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 72% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,300 in Maui you would need to make just about $2,066 (57,984₴) in Dnipro.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 310 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuzhou costs 4.00元 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ponce costs $0.70 (about 3 hours ago)