Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00043 USD / TZS
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 56% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,000 in Maui you would need to make just about $3,090 (7,152,166 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 18 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$20,000 (about 3 hours ago)