Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00117 USD / CLP
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 64% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,200 in Maui you would need to make just about $2,964 (CH$2,526,626) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Riverside, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)