Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04150 USD / MXN
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 73% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,800 in Maui you would need to make just about $2,086 (Mex$ 50,267) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $879 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bellary costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U301,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,850 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €23 (about 4 hours ago)