Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.085 USD / EUR
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 51% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,100 in Maui you would need to make just about $3,481 (€3,209) in Coimbra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 8,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $32 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 5 hours ago)