Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 562 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14502 USD / BOB
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 62% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,200 in Maui you would need to make just about $2,735 ($b18,862) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Sebastian costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talca costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)