Cost of living in Cienfuegos, Cuba vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cienfuegos (Cuba) is 31% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,300 in Maui you would need to make just about $5,059 (5,059 CUC) in Cienfuegos.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 390 (about 2 hours ago)