Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04272 USD / MXN
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 69% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,000 in Maui you would need to make just about $2,173 (Mex$ 50,860) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,800 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Dhaka costs Taka 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.105 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guntur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)