Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.198 USD / EUR
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 31% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,900 in Maui you would need to make just about $5,478 (€4,571) in Cascais.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨34 (about 3 hours ago)