Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00027 USD / COP
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 65% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,400 in Maui you would need to make just about $2,588 (COL$9,469,912) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 3 hours ago)