Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00081 USD / KRW
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 40% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,100 in Maui you would need to make just about $4,846 (₩5,993,314) in Busan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denver, Colorado costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 90 zł (about 3 hours ago)