Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00082 USD / KRW
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 23% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,100 in Maui you would need to make just about $6,259 (₩7,634,404) in Bucheon.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangkok costs 700 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 20元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mathura costs ₨300 (about 4 hours ago)