Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.49522 USD / BBD
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 21% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,400 in Maui you would need to make just about $5,869 (11,852 Bds$) in Bridgetown.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U36 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talca costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gliwice costs 1,800 zł (about 3 hours ago)