Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.214 USD / EUR
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 44% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,400 in Maui you would need to make just about $4,687 (€3,862) in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 30元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saltillo costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 40 (about 3 hours ago)