Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 434 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020.
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 29% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,000 in Maui you would need to make just about $4,986 in Boise, Idaho.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 4,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 1 hour ago)