Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 90 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.087 USD / CHF
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 21% more expensive than in Maui (United States)
For example, you would need at least $9,446 (CHF 8,690) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,800 in Maui.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Pisa costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)