Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 702 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.29108 USD / PEN
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 65% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,400 in Maui you would need to make just about $2,557 (S/. 8,786) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Nellore costs ₨60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 10,000 Dinar (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $16 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)