Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00224 USD / KZT
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 67% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,800 in Maui you would need to make just about $2,545 (1,135,330 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Coimbatore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sliven costs 2.20 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montpellier costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 200 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)