Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 14% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,300 in Maui you would need to make just about $7,156 (₩8,061,230) in Anyang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Malaga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,515 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 231,300TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Rosa costs ARS $30,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 800 lei (about 3 hours ago)