Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00082 USD / KRW
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 19% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,100 in Maui you would need to make just about $5,738 (₩6,983,458) in Anyang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Skopje costs 45 ден (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php105 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Patiala costs ₨10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,900,000 Shilling (about 3 hours ago)