Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00068 USD / IQD
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 32% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,100 in Maui you would need to make just about $4,844 (7,084,967 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Toulouse costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)