Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 15% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,200 in Maui you would need to make just about $6,124 (7,291,168 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Bellary costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U301,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,850 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Talcahuano costs CH$1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €23 (about 4 hours ago)