Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15513 USD / TRY
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 70% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,900 in Maui you would need to make just about $2,073 (13,361TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in New York City costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 2,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ayacucho costs S/. 20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Montt costs CH$5,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500g of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $534 (about 5 hours ago)