Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Maui, United States
|Personal Care||- 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14856 USD / TRY
Do you live in Maui? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 77% cheaper than in Maui (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,100 in Maui you would need to make just about $1,883 (12,675TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 150 (about 3 hours ago)