Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Mashhad, Iran
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.945 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Mashhad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 24% cheaper than in Mashhad (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 89,000,000 in Mashhad you would need to make just about ﷼ 67,239,130 (Rp 22,833,837) in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $200 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Welkom costs R 31 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 850 (22 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Faisalabad costs ₨44 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Berlin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)