Cost of living in Xiamen, China vs Mashhad, Iran
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 6514.877 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Mashhad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 31% more expensive than in Mashhad (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 115,999,021 (17,805元) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 88,700,000 in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)