Cost of living in Wenzhou, China vs Mashhad, Iran
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 6545.361 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Mashhad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 46% more expensive than in Mashhad (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 125,600,499 (19,189元) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 86,300,000 in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Copiapó costs CH$15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)