Cost of living in Wenzhou, China vs Mashhad, Iran
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 6430.993 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Mashhad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 43% more expensive than in Mashhad (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 134,738,607 (20,951元) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 94,200,000 in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $3,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Andorra la Vella costs €180 (about 2 hours ago)