Cost of living in Udaipur, India vs Mashhad, Iran
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 574.777 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Mashhad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 11% cheaper than in Mashhad (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 91,900,000 in Mashhad you would need to make just about ﷼ 82,222,413 (₨143,051) in Udaipur.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 43 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guatemala City costs Q19 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Matanzas costs 30 CUC (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tétouan costs 55 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)