Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Mashhad, Iran
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 564.861 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Mashhad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 32% cheaper than in Mashhad (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 88,000,000 in Mashhad you would need to make just about ﷼ 60,102,075 (₨106,402) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Pisa costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)