Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras vs Mashhad, Iran
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 1744.909 IRR / HNL *
Do you live in Mashhad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 25% more expensive than in Mashhad (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 106,079,455 (L 60,794) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 85,200,000 in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nottingham costs £550 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 3 hours ago)